✍️ Writing Practice Essay – Screen entertainment

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Jonny 1 month ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Lucia Cortigiani
      Student
      @Lucia

Nowadays screen entertainment is very popular. Children begin playing with playstations, pc, tablets… when they are very little. Their parents give them these kind of toys thinking of doing the right thing, or maybe to avoid to take care of their children. These ones usually appreciate electronic gadgets very much because they are enjoyable, intuitive and don’t need any effort to use them. I mean mental effort. Perhaps this is one of the more important aspect that makes them be so beloved by children. On the other hand, books and reading are in general less appreciated by the new generations. This may be due to the fact that they need more commitment. Nowadays children are used to having everything immediately, with no effort. It is obvious that they prefer electronic gadgets to books.

To sum up, I think that screen entertainment may be very dangerous for the new generations. In fact, it obstacolates  the process of socialization among the children, that is very important at any age. This fact may lead to mental disease.

Jonny
      Teacher
      @Jonny

Great effort Lucia 👏.

One suggestion: use more paragraphs (4/5) to organise your ideas better.

Lucia Cortigiani
      Student
      @Lucia

Thank you for your suggestion 🙂

Jonny
        Teacher
        @Jonny

My pleasure! Keep submitting more writing 💪 💪 💪

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.