👩‍🏫 Teachers for B2 First (FCE) Teachers for B2 First (FCE)

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Alexandra Andrade 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jonny
      Teacher
        @jonny

Are you an English teacher with expertise preparing students for Cambridge English exams such as B2 First (FCE)?

Leave a comment below introducing yourself, explaining what you offer and how students can get in contact with you.

Alexandra Andrade
        Student
          @AlexAndrade.ELT

Hello everyone! I’m Alexandra, but everybody calls me Alex. I’ve been teaching English as a Foreign Language for over 25 years and have been helping students get ready for B2 First (FCE) since 2015 when I became a Cambridge Speaking Examiner. I hold an MA in Language Studies, a TESOL certificate from the University of California-Riverside, and a CPE.

My B2 First prep course depends a lot on the level of the students, as well as their needs. On various occasions, not only do candidates need to learn about the test itself, but they also need English language development. Therefore, I offer, first and foremost, a free placement test so that we (the candidate and I) can get to know each other and ascertain the level. The placement also helps me figure out how long it will be necessary for the candidate to reach the desired level/score, as well as the duration of the course and appropriate material to be used.

Should you need someone to help you pass the B2 First exam, feel free to get in touch with me and schedule a placement test. I use Zoom and a specific online platform (BookWidgets), and the process is user-friendly and simple. My contacts:

Email: alexandrade.elt@gmail.com

Instagram: @alexandrade.elt

TikTok: @alexandrade.elt

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Kindest regards,

Alex.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.