1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Jonny 3 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi teacher! What’s up? Sorry for not writting earlier, I am doing a master in London now and I have been Very buey lately with my final exams.

To start with, I would like to say that I am a big fan of travelling. Islove travelling around the World. Knowing another culturas is amazing sin’t it?. However it is difficult for me Because I am a student and I dont have neither enought time nor enought money.

Secondly, I also would like to say that If I had time, I would prefer travelling with my friends to travelling with my Family. I remembre that Teo or three years ago,  I went to Vitaly with my classmates. I have a really Good memorias and I would definitely do it again!

Thirdly, I like doing a lot of activities when I travel like visiting Museum, París, stadioums and so on.

By adding some more, althoug I prefer going to the hotel to Slepping in a tent , I believe that making a picnic could be a Good idea to do with your friends.

Let my Finish by saying that I love meeting new People when I travel. I would like to go abroad this summer, eslecially to improve my english.

Jonny
      Teacher
        @jonny

Hi teacher! What’s up? Sorry for not WRITING earlier, I am doing a MASTERS in London now and I have been Very BUSY lately with my final exams.

To start with, I would like to say that I am a big fan of travelling. I LOVE travelling around the World. DISCOVERING another CULTURES is amazing ISN’T it?. However it is difficult for me Because I am a student and I DON’T have neither ENOUGH time nor ENOUGH money.

Secondly, I also would like to say that If I had time, I would prefer TO TRAVEL with my friends to travelling with my Family. I REMEMBER that TWO or three years ago,  I went to ITALY with my classmates. I have a really Good MEMORIES and I would definitely do it again!

Thirdly, I like doing a lot of activities when I travel like visiting Museum, París, stadioums and so on.

By adding some more, ALTHOUGH I prefer going to the hotel to SLEEPING in a tent , I believe that making a picnic could be a Good idea to do with your friends.

Let my Finish by saying that I love meeting new People when I travel. I would like to go abroad this summer, ESPECIALLY to improve my English.

Very good but lots of silly spelling mistakes, you are losing easy points. Make sure to check.

(☕ Want to buy me a coffee?)

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.