1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Jonny 4 years ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Diana Diaz
      Student
        @DianaDiaz

what is more important, friends or family?

1 who you can enjoy yoursefl with

2 who will help you when you have problems

3 own idea (Interaction)

Nowadays, it is well know that relatives and friends have an important role in each people live. They usually are there when we need them, as a result, they will be in different kind of situations that we face during our whole life.

Firstly, it is undeniable thta with both, people have funny moments. However, wth friends people tend to be more confident because they are not under pression about to behave properly.

In one hand, when it comes to problems, the family is the one that usually is there for us to give us their support. Furthermore, when we face a bad situation, it is easy to realize who is there for us.

Last but not least, people tend to have more interaction with the family members, as we grew up with them. Therefore, they know our character, how we are and how we feel.

In conclusion, from my point of view, people will always have the suppor of their family, withouth matter the background, where we came from or our personal interestings.

(I was a little confused with essays, for example here I didn´t know if I should write including me with “we” or use “people (they)”

Jonny
        Teacher
          @jonny

Very good overall. Some minor errors, but not critical.

Nowadays, it is well known that relatives and friends have an important role in each people’s lives. They usually are there when we need them and, as a result, they will be in different kinds of situations that we face during our whole life.

Firstly, it is undeniable that with both, people have enjoyable moments. However, with friends people tend to be more confident because they are not under pressure about to behave properly.

On the one hand, when it comes to problems, the family is the one that usually is there for us to give us their support. Furthermore, when we face a bad situation, it is easy to realize who is there for us.

Last but not least, people tend to have more interaction with the family members, as we grew up with them. Therefore, they know our character, how we are and how we feel.

In conclusion, from my point of view, people will always have the support of their family, withouth matter (regardless of) the background, where we came from or our personal interests.

(I was a little confused with essays, for example here I didn´t know if I should write including me with “we” or use “people (they)” – Either “we” or “people” would be fine.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.