Jonny
      Teacher
        @jonny

Welcome to English Swami!

Please introduce yourself below.

Gabriela Talavera
        Student
          @gabrielatalaverac

Hi, everyone. My name is Gabriela, I’m 20 years old and I’m very grateful to be part of this page.

Thank you, Jonny, for this contribution.

Jonny
          Teacher
            @jonny

Welcome Gabriela! Do you have a date for the B2 First exam yet?

Mario Del valle
            Student
              @Mdelfe2

HELLO EVERYBODY , LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF,

MY NAME IS MARIO I AM 32 YEARS OLD AND I AM FROM SPAIN.

NICE TO MEET YOU

Gabriela Talavera
              Student
                @gabrielatalaverac

It was supposed September 2th, computer-based, but now for the coronavirus thing is uncertain :/

Jonny
                Teacher
                  @jonny

Hi Mario! Great to meet you. Bienvenido!

Where in Spain are you from?

Do you have a date for the B2 First exam?

José Real
                  Student
                    @Joreal

Hello everybody!

My name’s José Tadeu, I’m from Brazil and I’m 25 years old.

I just started to study for B2 FCE Exam and I hope to improve things such as prepositions, phrasal verbs, etc.

Jonny, congratulations for this project, that’s amazing. I’ve heard about you on Jacob Teacher’s podcast.

Thanks!

Jonny
                    Teacher
                      @jonny

Hi José,

Big welcome to you, our first from Brazil!

Great to have you here. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do.

Sandra Navarro Sánchez
                      Student
                        @sandrasn94

Hello my name is Sandra and I’m from Valencia

Greetings to all!

I have a question, I want to do Writing Part 1 and Part 2, but I can’t found Writing Part 1 on the platform, can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Jonny
                        Teacher
                          @jonny

Hi Sandra, great to meet you!

Thank you for your question. I will be adding some more Writing parts to the Academy very soon.

Have you seen the Writing in the Homework yet?

Jessica Hernández
                          Student
                            @Viridiana

Hello everybody. My name is Jessica.

I´m 25 and I am a Biologist. I work as a teacher, it is not always good, but I like it.

Jonny
                            Teacher
                              @jonny

Hi Jessica,

Great to have you here. How are your B2 First studies going?

Ellisha Kellett
                              Student
                                @ellishakellett

Hey Jessica,

Whereabouts in Mexico are you from?

Jessica Hernández
                                Student
                                  @Viridiana

It is going fine. But I haven’t done my homework yet.

Jessica Hernández
                                  Student
                                    @Viridiana

I live in the state of Mexico, is near from the city.

Xiomara Mora
                                    Student
                                      @Verano

Hello, my name is Xiomara, I’m from Tenerife.

Nice to meet you all!!

Jonny
                                      Teacher
                                        @jonny

Hi Xiomara, nice to meet you.

How are your B2 First exam studies going?

Wilson Pinillos
                                        Student
                                          @Will

Hi, I’m from Peru Too. My name’s Wilson and I’m 20 years old. I hope everybody will be ok with this awful situation (Coronavirus). I’m so glad to be part of this Group.

Thank you for all you keep doing for us.

Jonny
                                          Teacher
                                            @jonny

Welcome Wilson! Great to have you in the community and thanks for your concern.

Montse Lameiro
                                            Student
                                              @MontseLF

Hello,

I’m Montse from Spain. This afternoon have been conected on internet.

Thanks a lot!

Jonny
                                              Teacher
                                                @jonny

Welcome Montse! Great to have you and good to see you in the Speaking class. I hope you enjoyed it.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Teilhard Masias
                                                Student
                                                  @teimasias

Hi, I’m from Peru but, at the moment, I’m living in Brazil. Thank you so much for this amazing contribution, Jonny!

Jonny
                                                  Teacher
                                                    @jonny

Welcome Teilhard! We also have some other students from Brasil and Peru. Good to have you here.

Victoria Clare
                                                    Student
                                                      @Victoria01

Hello everyone!! My name Is Victoria, I’m a Law Student. I’m from Argentina. I love cooking

Jonny
                                                      Teacher
                                                        @jonny

Welcome Victoria 🙂

Anonymous
                                                          @

Hello to everyone,

My name is Anna and I want to start learn English again.

Jonny
                                                          Teacher
                                                            @jonny

Welcome Anna! Where in Spain are you from?

Are you studying for the B2 First exam?

jes Morera
                                                            Student
                                                              @JesMor

Hi, I live in Costa Rica, I am good at listening but I need to study grammar and speech. I never took the exam I start study because I am going to take in December.

I like to find people for practice and share.

?

Jonny
                                                              Teacher
                                                                @jonny

Welcome Jes!

debora paton
                                                                Student
                                                                  @depmi89

Hi! I’m débora and I’m here because I like learning new things about this language as there is always something new to learn and the best way to get it is trough practice and real context  😉

Robert James
                                                                  Student
                                                                    @Robert19

Hello Debora!

It’s great meeting you, I’m from Peru and i’m currently preparing for the B2 First. Dspite being longed to take the B2 First I look forward to extending my vocabulary range with C1 words,phrasal verbs, idioms and so on.

I’d be grateful to have the opportunity to practise with you.

Muaath Mohammed
                                                                    Student
                                                                      @MozaDeDementor

Hi, my name is Muaath I’m an IGCSE High School Student in Turkey, Year 9 and I am looking forward to taking the FCE Exam this year.

Anonymous
                                                                        @

I’m from Barcelona and I’m studying for the B2 first exam.

Tere Tinoco
                                                                        Student
                                                                          @Tere_Tin

Hi !!! I’m Tere and I’m from Barcelona. I’m studying B2 since September and I want to improve the language step by step. Thanks !!!!

Tere Tinoco
                                                                          Student
                                                                            @Tere_Tin

Hi Anna !!! I’m from Barcelona too !!!! Nice to meet you 😉

• #4819

Flavia Rodriguez
                                                                            Student
                                                                              @Flavia

I’m glad to be here… My name is Flavia.  I’m a Portuguese teacher and also I teach English in primary schools.

• #4836

arroyo nieto
                                                                              Student
                                                                                @oscar

hello nice to meeto you i am from spain i live in madrid

• #4913

Katerina
                                                                                Student
                                                                                  @Katerina_Lobastova

Hi, there)

I’m Kate. I’m really grateful to be a part of this team.

• #4917

Jonny
                                                                                  Teacher
                                                                                    @jonny

Wooo! The first Russian! 🇷🇺 Great to have you Kate.

• #4974

Juliia Prosianko
                                                                                    Student
                                                                                      @Juliia00

Hello everyone ^_^. My name’s Jullia and i’m from Kyiv, Ukraine. I’m taking my FCE exam this summer, so I’m here, because i want to improve my language skills 🙂

• #4976

Liz B
                                                                                      Student
                                                                                        @Liz

Hy everyone!

It is a pleasure to meet you all!

I’m Lizandra, but my friends call me Liz. I’m from Brazil. I have graduated from college recently, I studied Applied Linguistics, so one of my passions is languages. That is why I have been studying English for 4 years now. I started my FCE preparation one month ago. The most difficult part of the exam for me is Speaking. I need some help to speak with more confidence!

If anyone wants to talk to me, I would love it! 🙂 <3

• #5038

Katia Yendo
                                                                                        Student
                                                                                          @katicay

Hi!

I am from Brazil too. I am from São Paulo, but I am living in Araraquara (countryside of São Paulo).

I have graduated in Social Sciences and I am studying for my master degree now.

I have just started to study for B2 FCE Exam and I hope to improve things such as prepositions, phrasal verbs, reading and listening.

• #5185

Bruna Berton
                                                                                          Student
                                                                                            @bruberton

Hello, guys!

I’m Bruna, from Brazil. I’m 19.

I’ve been studying english since I was 6, but now my goal is the FCE certificate, as I really want to study abroad.

Hope to learn a lot in this amazing website and make friends! Be free to send me messages, I’d love to answer them.

• #5326

Diana Caroline Figueroa
                                                                                            Student
                                                                                              @Caroline

Hi everyone, I’m from Peru and I’m 21 years old. I am happy to be in this class and look forward to improving certain aspects such as speaking and writing.

• #5405

Rebeca Quispe Vargas
                                                                                              Student
                                                                                                @Rebeca

Hello everybody!

I’m Rebeca from Peru. I’m 20 years old. I’m glad to be a member of this amazing website. I find it really helpful. Thank you ^-^.

I’ve been studying English for over 4 years, recently I took a FCE training course, but I still need to to practise more.

I’d like to make friends and help people whoever needs it.

Thanks again and God bless you !

• #5406

Robert James
                                                                                                Student
                                                                                                  @Robert19

Hello Rebeca, I’m from Peru too and I’d like to practise with you because I believe I need more preparation.

I’m taking the B2 First Exam in December.

• #5407

Rebeca Quispe Vargas
                                                                                                  Student
                                                                                                    @Rebeca

Sure, we can practise. Nice to meer you 🙂

• #5409

Rebeca Quispe Vargas
                                                                                                    Student
                                                                                                      @Rebeca

Thank you teacher Jonny. This website is amazing, I feel blessed to be here .

Viewing 47 reply threads
                                                                                                  • The topic ‘January – June 2020’ is closed to new replies.